The primary mission of the Church (as manifested in the logo above) is to offer a “bridge” of hope to those who may be living in the darkness of this troubled world in which we all live, and within our community at large. Such emphasis include reaching out, through its shining lighthouse, to those Arabic-speaking folk that have yet to accept Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior, to come and experience this life-time, eternal opportunity according to John 3:16 … “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.”
The Church prays that it fully develops its vision through various mediums of out reach and related services manifested as follows:
- Lighthouse to those Arabic immigrants and visitors living in New England;
- Proclaim the Gospel to those far away; to those who have yet to hear of the Gospel; and/or those who are otherwise lost eternally;
- Train missionaries to deliver the Word of God to those otherwise lost souls within the Middle East, regardless of their religious back ground, or if they are Muslims or nominal Christians;
- Fully develop and maintain a consistent message of hope and eternal life through satellite (which will be headquartered within the new complex here in Boston); and
- Acquire a camp-site for youth activities, and for further training and meditation.